15 Minute Brownies
3/4 c Flour
1/4 ts Baking soda
1/4 ts Salt
1/3 c Butter
1/2 c Sugar
2 tb Water
12 oz Chocolate chips; semi-sweet
1 ts Vanilla
1. Combine flour, soda and salt; set aside.
2. In microwave-safe mixing bowl, combine butter, sugar and water. Cook for
2 minutes at 100% power, stirring after 1 minute. Remove from oven.Add 1
cup chocolate chips and vanilla and stir until smooth and chips are melted.
3. Add eggs, one at a time, beating after each addition. Blend in flour
mixture and stir in remaining chocolate chips.
4. Pour into an 8 or 9 inch microwave-safe baking pan. Place a saucer,
upside down, in the microwave and put baking pan on top of saucer.
5. Cook at 70% power for 10 minutes turning after 5 minutes. Enjoy!
busted by sooz
Posted to recipelu-digest by sooz
on Mar 18, 1998