1 Gardenburger? patty
* Serve as a burger, sandwich, pita, or wrap. * Top with grilled mushrooms,
onions and bell peppers on sourdough. * Stuff in baked potato skins with
low fat cheese, dijon mustard and fresh chives. * Serve open face on whole
wheat sourdough with tomato and melted low fat cheese. * Dice and stir into
scrambled egg-substitute or bake into a quiche.
GARDENBURGER? Veggie MedleyTM
* Serve with cucumber, lettuce, tomato and red onion on foccacia. * Grill
and dice on salads and soups instead of croutons. * Add grilled eggplant
and zucchini on an oat bun. * Dice with sprouts, water chestnuts and
vegetables for a new twist on stir fry. * Grill and dice in whole wheat
pita bread with feta cheese, olives and low fat yogurt dressing.
GARDENBURGER? Zesty BeanTM
* Serve with avocado slices, salsa, cilantro and butter lettuce in a wrap.
* Grill and dice on tortilla chips with shredded low fat cheese and salsa
for tasty GardenNachos. * Grill and dice in tacos, burritos, tostados and
enchiladas. * Stir into chili or toss on a taco salad. * Serve with
egg-substitute and salsa for low fat Huevos Rancheros.
* Serve on a whole wheat English muffin or bagel with tomato and an egg
substitute. * Try as a savory sandwich with lettuce, pickles and onions on
sourdough. * Grill and dice into scrambled egg-substitute with veggies and
low fat cheese. * Grill and dice on pizza, soups and salads. * Grill and
slice into wedges and serve with hot mustard and whole grain crackers.
Busted by kitPATh href= http://www.foodshow.com/ >visitor's window
>gardenburger exhibit. See also >http://www.gardenburger.com
Recipe by: Gardenburger Home Page Exhibit Directory
Posted to MC-Recipe Digest V1 #975 by KitPATh
Dec 30, 1997