Title: Apple-Scallop Ramekins
Yield: 4 Servings
Categories: Casseroles, Fish, Seafood
4 tb Butter or margarine
1/2 c Onion,minced
1 lb Bay scallops
2 Apples,Granny Smith,med-size
1 cn Mushrooms,sliced,drained(3oz
1 ts Lemon juice
1 ts Parsley,minced
1/2 ts Basil,dried
1/2 ts Salt
2 tb Flour
1 c Milk
2 tb Bread crumbs,plain,dry
1. Melt 1 tablespoon butter in large skillet.
2. Add onion; saute until tender.
3. Add scallops, apples, mushrooms, lemon juice, parsley, basil and salt;
cook over medium heat, 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
4. Meanwhile, melt 2 tablespoons butter in a small saucepan; blend in
5. Remove from heat; stir in milk.
6. Return to medium heat; cook, stirring constantly, until thickened.
7. Add sauce to scallop mixture in skillet; mix well.
8. Spoon into 4 buttered ramekins.
9. Combine remaining butter with bread crumbs; sprinkle over scallops.
10. Place under broiler; broil 3 to 4 minutes, or until crumbs are golden.
From Gemini's MASSIVE MealMaster collection at www.synapse.com/~gemini
[an error occurred while processing this directive]