Chicken with Curry Sauce|
Apple Chicken with Curry Sauce
2 tb Butter
2 Tablesoons flour
2 c Heavy cream
2 Chicken bouillion cubes
1/2 c Cream of coconut or 1/2 cup
Curry powder to taste;
-(approximately 1 teaspoon)
1 Whole chicken breast
1/4 c Apple slices
1/4 c Onions; chopped
1/4 c Mushrooms; chopped
4 Broccoli florets; (4 to 5)
1. Prepare a roux by melting the butter and blending with the flour over
2. Stir constantly and add cream, bouillion cubes, and coconut milk.
3. Add curry powder and continue stirring until mixture boils and thickens.
4. Place chicken breast in a small casserole dish, skin side down.
5. Fill breast with the apples, onions, mushrooms, and broccoli.
6. Fold two halves of chicken breast together.
7. Cover with curry sauce and garnish.
8. Bake for 15 to 20 minutes at 375 degrees.
Episode 116, Apple-Appeal MC formatting by email@example.com ICQ #12099523
Posted to MC-Recipe Digest by Roberta Banghart