and Cheddar Stuffed Dogs|
Bacon-Wrapped and Cheddar Stuffed Dogs
8 sl Thick-cut bacon
4 oz Cheddar cheese; cut into 1/2
4 Hot dog rolls
1. Preheat the broiler. Pat the frankfurters dry. In a skillet cook the
bacon for 3 minutes or until still pliable and not crisp.
2. Transfer to paper towels to drain.
3. Cut a 1/2-inch slit lengthwise from end to end of each frankfurter.
Stuff each frankfurter with the cheese.
4. Wrap the entire length of each frankfurter with 2 slices of the bacon
and secure with toothpicks.
5. Place the prepared frankfurters on a rack over a baking pan or on a
broiler pan. Broil the frankfurters until the bacon is crispy, about 2 to
minutes. Serve frankfurters in rolls.
Recipe by: Cooking Live Show #CL8920
Posted to recipelu-digest Volume 01 Number 663 by RecipeLu
on Jan 31, 1998