Courgette And Red Pepper Frittata|
Bacon, Courgette And Red Pepper Frittata
2 tb Olive oil
250 g Unsmoked back bacon;
-de-rinded and diced
2 md Courgettes; sliced
1 Red pepper; deseeded and
1 bn Salad onions; sliced
6 Eggs; (size 3)
2 tb Freshly chopped parsley
Salt and freshly ground
1. Heat the oil in a large frying pan and cook the bacon for 5-6 minutes,
until golden brown, stirring occasionally.
2. Add the courgettes, pepper and salad onions and cook for a further 3-4
3. Break the eggs into a jug and beat together with the parsley and
4. Pour the egg mixture into the pan and cook over a medium heat for 5-6
minutes until the underside is golden.
5. Place the pan under a preheated hot grill for a further 3-4 minutes
until the frittata has set and the top is golden.
6. Transfer to a warmed plate and serve immediately with a crisp green
NOTES : A delicious supper dish, based on a traditional omelette. Can be
served hot or cold with a mixed leafy salad and crusty bread.
Converted by MM_Buster v2.0l.
Posted to MM-Recipes Digest by Alan Hewitt