Chocolate Pudding Cake|
Banana Chocolate Pudding Cake
3/4 c Cake flour
1/3 c Nonfat dry milk powder
1 Env. (4 svgs) low cal
-chocolate pudding mix
1 ts Baking powder
4 Eggs, separated
1 tb Lemon juice
2 tb Sugar
1/2 c Evap skim milk
1/2 ts Vanilla
1 ds Salt
1/2 c Thawed cool whip (or use my
-mock cool whip recipe)
2 md Bananas
From: Weight Watchers cookbook. Posted by: Donna Ransdell, COOKING echo
Exchanges: 1/2 protein, 1/2 bread, 1/2 fruit, 1/2 milk, 30 opt. calories,
per serving. Designed for Week 4 or later.
1. Preheat oven to 350. Line bottom of 8x8x2 pan with wax paper; spray
sides with Pam.
2. Onto wax paper, sift together flour, dry milk, pudding mix, and baking
powder; set aside.
3. In large mixing bowl, combine egg yolks and sugar; using electric mixer,
beat 2 minutes. Alternating ingredients, gradually beat in pudding mixture
and milk; add vanilla. Beat a med-high til mixture is combined.
4. In separate bowl, using clean beaters, beat egg whites with salt til
stiff peaks form. Gently stir 1/4 of beaten egg whites into batter;
carefully fold in remaining egg whites.
5. Pour batter in baking pan. Bake 25-30 minutes til cake tester comes out
6. Let cake cool 5 minutes. Remove from pan. Set on wire rack to cool.
7. Remove wax paper from cooled cake; transfer cake to serving platter and
spread top with Cool Whip. Peel and slice bananas; transfer slices to small
bowl, add lemon juice, and toss gently. Decoratively arrange banana slices
over whipped topping. To serve, cut cake into 8 equal pieces.
From Gemini's MASSIVE MealMaster collection at www.synapse.com/~gemini