1/4 c Water
1/2 c Light Corn Syrup; Plus 1
1 1/2 c Granulated Sugar
1 c Light Brown Sugar
1 ts Salt
1 c Peanuts; Raw
1/4 c Butter
1 ts Baking Soda
1 ts Vanilla
3/4 c Popcorn; Gourmet
1. Combine water, corn syrup, sugars and salt in heavy saucepan.
2. Cook, stirring constantly, until mixture comes to a boil.
3. Wash down sides of pan. Cook, without stirring, to soft ball stage.
4. Add peanuts slowly, stirring constantly.
5. Cook to 302 degrees; remove from heat.
6. Add butter; stir until melted. Add soda and vanilla.
7. Pour over popped corn that has been kept warm in a 200 degree oven.
8. Spread quickly onto cookie sheets.
9. Separate with forks.
Recipe by: firstname.lastname@example.org
Posted to recipelu-digest Volume 01 Number 197 by "Diane Geary"
on Nov 4, 1997