Butterscotch Treasure Cookies|
Chocolate Butterscotch Treasure Cookies
1 1/2 c Graham cracker crumbs
1/2 c Flour
2 ts Baking powder
14 oz Sweetened condensed milk
1/2 c Butter; softened
3/4 c Semisweet chocolate chips
3/4 c Butterscotch chips
1 1/3 c Sweetened coconut flakes
1 c Walnuts; chopped
1. Preheat oven to 375F.
2. Mix together graham cracker crumbs, flour and baking powder.
3. With mixer, beat sweetened condensed milk and butter until smooth.
4. Add crumb mixture; mix well.
5. Stir in chips, coconut and walnuts.
6. Drop by tablespoons onto lightly greased cookie sheets.
7. Bake 9-10 minutes or until lightly browned. Cool 2-3 minutes; remove
from cookie sheets. Store loosely covered at room temperature. Makes about
Notes: These are excellent, nice and chewy ! Tested Dec 14/97 For a
Christmas touch you could use chopped maraschino cherries too.
Recipe by: Adapted from Bordens Advertisement
Posted to recipelu-digest Volume 01 Number 371 by RecipeLu
on Dec 15, 1997