Cheese and Tomato Quesadillas|
Cream Cheese and Tomato Quesadillas
1/4 lb Light cream cheese
1/3 c Salsa
6 lg Flour tortilla
1 Tomato; seeded and chopped
1/2 Green pepper; seed and
1 1/2 c Monterey jack cheese; grated
1. In a small bowl combine cream cheese and salsa until well combined.
2. Arrange tortillas in a single layer on work surface, spread cream cheese
over half of each tortilla, leaving 1/2 inch border.
3. Sprinkle tomato, peppers and then cheese evenly over cream cheese
mixture; fold over tortillas to enclose cream cheese and make 6 semi
circles; press gently to seal.
4. Place tortillas on baking sheets and bake at 450 degrees until tortillas
are golden and cheese has melted, about 10-15 minutes.
5. Let stand 10 minutes before cutting each tortilla into 4 wedges.
from the recipe files of RecipeLu
Recipe by: Homemakers - May 1995
Posted to recipelu-digest by RecipeLu
on Feb 19,