Crispy Taco Recipe
1 lb Lean ground beef
1/2 c Chopped onion
1 Clove garlic, minced or
1 ts Salt
1/2 ts Chili powder
2 c Diced tomatoes
4 lg Wheat flour tortillas
Oil for trying tortilla
1. Brown together ground beef, onion and gaarlic in a heavy frying pan over
medium heat, stirring untilmeat loses its pinkness.
2. Add salt and chili poweder, blending well.
3. Place 1/2 cup of the ground beef filling. 1/2 cup shredded chesse and
1/4 cup diced tomatoes onto one-half of each tortilla. Fold other half ocer
filling, pressing it down to remove any air pockets.
4. Pour oil into large skillet to 1/4 inch depth.
5. When oil is hot, place filled tortillas into pan a few at a time. Saute
over medium to high heat until golden on each side, about 45 seconds per
6. Remove frompan onto paper towelling. Cut into wedges to serve.
That what we have this in our dinner. Ask us if you need more meal receipe.
C o o k i n g w i t h c a r e f u l l y !!!
From Gemini's MASSIVE MealMaster collection at www.synapse.com/~gemini