1/4 c Olive oil
6 Cloves crushed garlic (or
-more to taste)
1 1/2 c Fresh white breadcrumbs
3 md Ripe tomatoes - peeled and
1 ts Ground sweet paprika
1/2 ts Chilli powder
1 Litre water
2 Eggs, lightly beaten
1/4 c Chopped fresh parsley
1. Heat oil in large pan; add garlic. Cook over gentle heat 1-2 mins until
soft but not brown. Add breadcrumbs and cook over medium heat 3 mins or
until they turn a light golden brown.
2. Add tomatoes, paprika, chilli powder and water. Bring to the boil;
simmer, covered, 30 mins.
3. Add eggs in a thin stream to simmering soup. Cook over low heat 2 mins
4. Pour into serving bowl, sprinkle over parsley and serve.
NOTE: Serve hot and heavily seasoned.
Source: The Internet Cookbook
* The Polka Dot Palace BBS 1-201-822-3627 Posted by LISA
Posted to MC-Recipe Digest V1 #707 by Lisa Clarke
on Aug 1,