Stuffed Cheddar Turkey Potatoes|
Hot Stuffed Cheddar Turkey Potatoes
3 lg Potatoes; baked
1 cn Cream of broccoli soup
1/4 c Milk
2 c Cheddar cheese; grated
1/2 c Broccoli florets
1/2 c Carrots; diced
1 c Cooked turkey; cubed
1/2 ts Sage
Salt and pepper
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degree.
2. Halve the baked potatoes lengthwise. Scoop out the flesh into a large
bowl and leave a 1/4 inch thick shell.
3. In a small saucepan combine the soup, milk, and cheese. Cook over medium
heat until the cheese is melted and the mixture is smooth.
4. Coarsely mash the potatoes with 1 cup of the cheese sauce.
5. Mix the broccoli, carrots, and turkey into the potato mixture.
6. Add the sage, salt, and pepper. Gently spoon the mixture into the potato
shells and place in a flat casserole.
7. Cover the casserole and bake for 20 minutes. Serve the remaining cheese
sauce on the side.
Notes: For this type of recipe I usually "bake" my potatoes for 4-6 minutes
in the microwave on HIGH. The lenght depnds on how big they are and how
powerful your Microwave is. Don't over cook them or they get all shriveled
Posted to recipelu-digest Volume 01 Number 320 by RecipeLu
on Nov 28, 1997