Pork Won Tons
1 1/2 lb Pork; Finely Ground
1 tb Dry White Wine
1 ts Salt
1 ts Garlic; Minced
10 oz Can Chinese Vegetables;
-Drained And Chopped
4 oz Mushrooms; Canned, Drained
1/2 ts Sugar
1 tb Soy Sauce
1 sm Onion; Diced
Oil For Frying
1. Brown pork and drain well.
2. Saute onions in a little of the pork grease.
3. Combine all ingredients except Won Ton Wrappers.
4. Place a spoonful of filling in center of each wrapper.
5. Fold like an envelope. Dab corners with water to secure.
6. Fry in 2 inches of hot oil until golden. Drain on paper towel.
7. Arrange on plate with small cup of soy sauce for dipping.
Makes 6 cups of filling.
NOTES : Note: these may be frozen before frying.
Recipe by: email@example.com
Posted to recipelu-digest Volume 01 Number 280 by "Diane Geary"
on Nov 20, 1997